Do you want an agent with patience and expertise?
- One that values your needs more than their commission?
- How about an agent with special knowledge about our military buyers & sellers and First Time Buyer’s Assistance?
If this is what you want in an agent, you’ve come to the right place.
“Whether searching for your first home, an affordable rental or a million dollar luxury estate my number one commitment is to you, my client. I want your transaction to have best possible terms and price, period.”
As part of the successful “Team Tudisco”, Tony is a real estate professional who is passionate about serving his customers. It is his mission to deliver the highest possible levels of sevice and expertise to each and every client each and every day. For Tony “The Cure for the Common Realtor” isn’t just a slogan, it’s his philosophy.
Tony was born and raised in Westmont. After high school he joined the United States Army and served during the Gulf War. This personal understanding of our nation’s Vets is what drove Tony to specialize as a Military Relocation Professional ensuring that each and every Vet has a home.
Tony is a devoted husband and proud father of 3. His passion is sports and he has been a die-hard Chicago Bears fan his entire life. He loves to coach youth sports-especially wrestling, travel to interesting historical sites and dining out with family & friends also make Tony’s list.
Tony is a skilled negotiator who will always tell you the truth, always respect your time and will always keep your investment as his most important priority.
EXPERIENCE AND RECOGNITION
- Team Tudisco – Chicago Magazine 5-Star Agent (multiple years)
- Team Tudisco – Ranked in the top 1% of over 19,000 agents in the Western Suburbs
- Member of National Association of Realtors, MRED, Illinois Association of Realtors, Naperville Chamber of Commerce, Operation Support Our Troops America
- Committee member of the Jarrett Payton Foundation “Bag the Bullies” charity event
- Co-owner of Wheatland Realty, Inc. Boutique Real Estate Brokerage in Naperville
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Illinois
- Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Contact me today and let’s make a plan to ensure you achieve your next real estate goal.