Are you looking for an agent who:
- Values your best interest over their own pocket book?
- Who is a straight shooter as well as a knowledgeable and respected professional?
- Has more than 18 years of real estate market experience?
Nicole founded Wheatland Realty in 2006 out of her passion to provide clients with the highest quality service, expertise & integrity available in our industry. As a local independent she knew she would have to work that much harder because our success relied 100% on our performance and word of mouth rather than an instant perceived value of a big box logo. After 16 years we wouldn’t want it any other way.
Nicole grew up on the North side of Chicago and attended Lane Technical High School. In her early 20’s she moved to the western suburbs and graduated from Elmhurst College with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Communications. If being a lifetime student was a career you might find her with a couple of Phd’s by now.
Nicole and her husband Tony have 3 children. Her and her husband are both full time real estate agents and enjoy being with friends, family & trying new restaurants. Nicole ran 2 half marathons then hung up her running shoes due to a hip injury she still nurtures. She loves red wine and above all loves to travel.
Locally, Nicole is very involved in her community. She is the founder of the annual "Bag the Bullies" bags tournament benefitting the Jarrett Payton Foundation. She also organized a successful charity softball tournament benefiting Mutual Ground with her husband, and hopes to do more for their organization and those like them going forward. In past years she has been part of the Naperville & Oswego Chamber of Commerce. Serving on Board of Directors for Oswego, Co-Chair for Oswego Inspiring Women Group, Co-Programming Chair for Naperville Women in Business and Naperville Ambassador Committee member.
Nicole prides herself on being a candid, knowledgeable professional who is able to guide her clients with expertise and insight. that empowers them to make their best decisions. Nicole has been recognized by Chicago Magazine for 6 years running. She is also a certified negotiation consultant, staging consultant and e-PRO which is an expert for real estate internet marketing. These are just a few of the reasons why Nicole Tudisco is part of Team Tudisco Realtors “The Cure for the Common Realtor.”
EXPERIENCE AND RECOGNITION
- Chicago Magazine 5 Star Agent (multiple years)
- Top 1% of over 19,000 agents in the Western Suburbs
- Member of National Association of Realtors, MRED (Midwest Real Estate Data) , Illinois Association of Realtors, Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- Founder of the Jarrett Payton Foundation “Bag the Bullies” charity event
- Co-owner of Wheatland Realty, Inc. Boutique Real Estate Brokerage in Naperville
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker, State of Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Pre-Licensing & Continuing Education Instructor
- Certified Negotiation Consultant (CNC)
- Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Internet Professional (e-Pro)
I believe that integrity is the most important character trait, and it’s the driving force in my business..